drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is the best Online Pokersite?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    drneau.com Forum Index -> The v2 Bucket
View previous topic :: View next topic  
r1ckh0ward
"Ace High"

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: What is the best Online Pokersite? Reply with quote

Thought I would ask you what are the best online sites for Mac users. I am currently using Pokerroom but have no yardstick to compare with others. Are there any other good sites and how do they compare??
roadmanagerphil
"Straight to the Ace"

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was on Pokerroom all the time, but then some options presented itself-

FullContactPoker and HollywoodPoker both use the same network as pokerroom, but have different 'skins' to the table. FCP was offering 100% deposit bonus, so I switched over.

Recently FullTiltPoker released a downloadable mac version of their software. It's OK, but it feels so different to me. I gave it a shot, but don't really dig it, personally. I feel like I'm in a cartoon. Wink

Also see: http://www.drneau.com/BB/viewtopic.php?t=714
rastapete
Founding Father
Founding Father

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you deposit for the full $600 bonus phil? How's your progress in clearing it?
LA_Rounder
"Straight to the Ace"

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clearing the bonus on full tilt is very difficult unless you consistently play at $1NL/PL tables or analogous limit stakes. they readily concede as such if you email support.
roadmanagerphil
"Straight to the Ace"

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't done any depositing yet. I want to deposit the max I can ($600 as of right now) to get the best bonus I can (100% as of right now), but I am a little concerned about clearing the bonus. Is it an 'all or nothing' situation, or do you receive part of it at a time as you go along?
LA_Rounder
"Straight to the Ace"

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roadmanagerphil wrote:
I haven't done any depositing yet. I want to deposit the max I can ($600 as of right now) to get the best bonus I can (100% as of right now), but I am a little concerned about clearing the bonus. Is it an 'all or nothing' situation, or do you receive part of it at a time as you go along?

they release it in $20 blocks and you have four months to clear as much as you can.

i don't know the exact formula for it, but it's relatively slow, or so i believe. all the same, if you play pretty high and pretty often, i'd expect you could clear a good chunk of it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    drneau.com Forum Index -> The v2 Bucket All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: