drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank You-72 Player Tourney-TM Worked Perfectly

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Addicted
"Cowboys"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Thank You-72 Player Tourney-TM Worked Perfectly Reply with quote

I just finished hosting my Second Annual SuperBowl Weekend No-Limit Texas Hold-Em Tourney. Last year, I hosted 34 players, and I had quite a bit of trouble managing re-buys, add-ons, eliminations, etc. while also trying to play in the tourney. I finished 11th last year.

Apparently the Poker Boom finally reached my neck of the woods because this year I had 80 players RSVP for the tournament! Needless to say, I was a little woried about the logistics of managing the tourney. Thankfully, I found your software through homepokertourney's forums, and my problems were solved.

I was able to play-in and manage a 72 player tourney (we had 8 no-shows) with no problems. Everyone was amazed by the organization and management of the tourney and a fantastic time was had by all (except the guy who had KK and AA cracked on consecutive hands). Even while having to manage the tourney (which included unlimited re-buys during the first three levels and 1 add-on), I was able to finish in 2nd place.

Thanks again. You've created an amazing program.
drneau
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: Thank You-72 Player Tourney-TM Worked Perfectly Reply with quote

Addicted wrote:
I just finished hosting my Second Annual SuperBowl Weekend No-Limit Texas Hold-Em Tourney. Last year, I hosted 34 players, and I had quite a bit of trouble managing re-buys, add-ons, eliminations, etc. while also trying to play in the tourney. I finished 11th last year.

Apparently the Poker Boom finally reached my neck of the woods because this year I had 80 players RSVP for the tournament! Needless to say, I was a little woried about the logistics of managing the tourney. Thankfully, I found your software through homepokertourney's forums, and my problems were solved.

I was able to play-in and manage a 72 player tourney (we had 8 no-shows) with no problems. Everyone was amazed by the organization and management of the tourney and a fantastic time was had by all (except the guy who had KK and AA cracked on consecutive hands). Even while having to manage the tourney (which included unlimited re-buys during the first three levels and 1 add-on), I was able to finish in 2nd place.

Thanks again. You've created an amazing program.

Finally, someone who praises the software actually does well in the tournament! Shocked
http://home.comcast.net/~jneau
MaxPower
Founding Father
Founding Father

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finished second in my last tourney... Check it out:

http://wetcollegeradio.net/blog/article.php?story=20060121062416272

Scroll down to "Part 2" (ignore my pathetic attempt in "Part 1")

Of course, there wasn't 72 people! That's big!

Max
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Stories All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: