drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tourney nearing start... break nearing end...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    drneau.com Forum Index -> The v2 Bucket
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dix
"Royal Flush - No Hat"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Tourney nearing start... break nearing end... Reply with quote

From a related topic in the "How do I" section...

Rewind wrote:
What I want to know: when is the sound is supposed to play? Is it 1 minute before the break ends, 5 minutes, 25% of the break time?

drneau wrote:
I believe it is 1 minute.

Well... I've got the latest version.... & it's 5 minutes.

WAYYYY back when (7/29/2004) the release notes stated...

Quote:
"Break Nearing End" (the user controls how long before the end of the break the alarm sounds)

Which would be a nice thing to bring back (along with being able to specify the same for "tourney about to start").

If you have 10 minute breaks being able to set the "break nearing end" warning for one or two minutes rather than have it go off halfway through would be better IMHO.
roadmanagerphil
"Straight to the Ace"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditto. I posted this in another section but wanted to bring it to the 'enhancement' ideas page as well.

It would be great to be able to add an audio clip for the end (or nearing the end- maybe even user specified how much time) of a blind level.

Thanks!

Great product. I really do love it... using it for my 1st tourney tonight!
Ranman
"A Set of Mop Squeezers"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree in that it would be great to be able to control the time when any event sounds.

I'd actually run one as a first warning (8-10 min or so) then another maybe 2 min warning. If they are not there by then they get dealt and folded, blind or not.
ERicJ
"Ace High"

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: Tourney nearing start... break nearing end... Reply with quote

Dix wrote:
If you have 10 minute breaks being able to set the "break nearing end" warning for one or two minutes rather than have it go off halfway through would be better IMHO.

Yep, I just set my breaks for 6 minutes, and the warning goes off 1 minute into the break...
drneau
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done for v3. Create as many as you can.
http://home.comcast.net/~jneau
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    drneau.com Forum Index -> The v2 Bucket All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: