drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If I were a betting man (Q on release schedule)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Williamhawk
"Straight Flush that I Folded"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:49 am    Post subject: If I were a betting man (Q on release schedule) Reply with quote

Hi,

If you were to receive a bet from someone that I couldn't get a new webmail system up in 2-3 weeks using the new release version of Mail Enable, would you take the bet?

I have a license of another company's product coming up for renewal that requires an annual fee that exceeds the perennial license cost of Mail Enable Pro. It has a pretty good web interface and I may go to it and pay, once again, the fee just to keep my system up and running.

If I knew that ME EE were to be released in a couple weeks, I would probably dump the other license and go with the new ME.

If you were a betting person, would you wait on ME EE and let your license expire on another product in a few weeks? (If it expires without renewal, you cannot simply renew the support at a discounted rate, you have to buy into a support plan at nearly 5 times that cost).

For more details:

2d animation production
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Betting Schedules All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: