drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are consoles worth it for a second shot?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Williamhawk
"Straight Flush that I Folded"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject: Are consoles worth it for a second shot? Reply with quote

Hii...

I own a PS2 which I bought in 2004 and it was pretty decent till 2012 when it stopped playing most discs. A repair might probably work which is still far fetched as I haven't touched it.

I enjoyed the PS2 mostly because of the exclusives and due to the fact that I had a PC with absolutely no dedicated graphic card which is a different scenario compared to now as I have a decent PC. The main problem is however the cost of each game bought. PC games were so easy to get and they were very cheap compared to the ridiculous prices which were on the games played on PS2. I would maybe have got a high end rig with the amount of money PS2 games were taking off

I upgraded the PC and got some good stuff about 2 years back. I had thought about whether I could instead go for a console but decided to upgrade and felt it was a good decision.

Thanks..!

For More Details:

Corporate Whiteboard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Consoles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: