drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Proto Excalibur question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Williamhawk
"Straight Flush that I Folded"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:08 am    Post subject: Proto Excalibur question Reply with quote

Hii...

I'm new to Warframe (been playing for a few days now) but recently bought the Ogrant helmet and have been eyeing Proto Excalibur since I started. Yesterday I got a 75% platinum discount and decided to grab some plat (justified since in 3 days this game gave me more content and enjoyment than some 60$ games I've played over the last few years).

Anyway, setup/backstory aside, I was wondering if I can use my Ogrant Helmet with the Proto skin and if so: are there are any clipping issues? I like the base skin but honestly prefer the physical proportions and design of the proto skin more (Dark Sector FTW). I tried searching forums and my google-fu is usually pretty good but I can't seem to find any decent info and every post is at least 2 years old with conflicting infor

Thanks..!

For More Details:

3D animated video
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: