drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CAN'T CONFIRM EMAIL ADDRESS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Williamhawk
"Straight Flush that I Folded"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:24 am    Post subject: CAN'T CONFIRM EMAIL ADDRESS Reply with quote

Hii...

Recently used the feature that allows you to convert your steam account to an Ankama account and i am totally unable to Confirm my email adress, i get the email click the link and it just proceeds to take me to the wakfu website still saying i'v not confirmed my email address any help on this situation would be much appreciated

Can no longer log into the game just get stuck on infinite loading screen.
Now getting "Error: Your registration has not been confirmed" when i ever i try to log in.

I now requested the confirmation letter to be resent got the Email and clicked the link. this time it took me to the ankama account creation page, i'm really confused i would like to get back to playing Wakfu ASAP.

Thanks..!

For More Details:

2d animation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Networking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: