drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What awesome things did you accomplish during charity event?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Williamhawk
"Straight Flush that I Folded"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:17 am    Post subject: What awesome things did you accomplish during charity event? Reply with quote

Hii...

Thought it would be cool to hear some of the things you/your tribe accomplished during the 24 hour charity event Saturday/Sunday. I play solo mostly with my fiance (we play the same character) as our other tribe mate was offline. We milked this event for all it was worth, as I'm sure many others did. We started playing Ark again about 3 weeks ago, after taking 4-5 months off from the game, so we haven't had much going on yet. We play PvE on the Center map. This event was amazing for us and we got so much done. Thanks to the Ark devs for the best event thus far. I will readily admit there are serious issues with this game and it totally sucks for all the people who didn't get to play because of servers being down and lag spikes - but I enjoyed it tremendously.

Thanks..!

For More Details:

Product Video Examples
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: