drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unable to Renew IP address to connect to Wireless/Wired Inte

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Williamhawk
"Straight Flush that I Folded"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:31 am    Post subject: Unable to Renew IP address to connect to Wireless/Wired Inte Reply with quote

Hii...

I have been trying to connect to the internet on a Toshiba M45-S331 Satelitte Laptop that will bring the internet up but will not connect even though the all the icons say that we are connected. After looking further, I found the the firewall was blocking their internet but even after that it still would not connect. This computer has not been used for a long time and needs some updates, but after I updated the driver for the ethernet to try that get connected through it, the IP address would not update. Now I'm not sure what to do about that. I have tried to do a virus scan and all the other options to clean the computer up and check it, but it has an outdated Norton program on it and I can't do anything with the program until I can get online to delete the Norton program since the other programs won't run with the Norton program active. So how can I get a new IP address for this computer to be able to get it connected to the internet??? or what can I do to get it new drivers and get it running to get these files updated?

Thanks..!

For More Details:

Animation Examples
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Networking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: