drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3DS vs Switch for Pokemon?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Williamhawk
"Straight Flush that I Folded"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:55 am    Post subject: 3DS vs Switch for Pokemon? Reply with quote

Hiii..

Since Pokemon Go, my kids have gotten big into all things Pokemon. They've shown HUGE interest in playing the actual games, after the Roblox equivalent "Brick Bronze" (a surprisingly good fangame!)

Of course the new Sun & Moon have them pretty hyper.

So now they're excited for a 3DS since that's the largest platform for most of the Pokemon games (right? I don't really know.)

Pity they don't like the look or feel of the cheaper 2DS which is a great machine, comes with Mario Cart and charger for $110CDN. They're keen on folding it... might protect the screens better that way, I suppose.

The cheapest 3DS is supposed to have a slightly larger screen but no games and no charger for $140CDN. The big-screen XL is $240C. No way, with the $330C Switch right around the corner!

But any chance of the Switch getting emulators/remakes of all the old Pokemon games to download?
We're half-thinking of getting one 3DS now, and the Switch later but you can imagine two boys constantly fighting for turns on which one, etc.

Thanks.!

For more details:-

demovideo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Consoles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: