drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with cisco port forwarding based on source?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Williamhawk
"Straight Flush that I Folded"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:28 am    Post subject: Help with cisco port forwarding based on source? Reply with quote

Hii...

I do appreciate this may be a little more advanced then what most people are asking on the trademe forums.
Im working on a project for my uni course, and trying to figure out if what im wanting to do is even possible.
What im needing is port forwarding based on the source IP
In other words
If client 1 accesses the routers public interface with port 22 he will be directed to server 1
but If client 2 accesses the routers public interface with port 22 he will be directed to server 2
We have been round and round in circles with different methods shown by different people on other forums, but nothing seems to be working.
And we get a mixed response whenever we search it of "It doesn't work that way" and "Oh thats easy, just do this"

Any help would be appreciated. .?

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/661082/help-with-cisco-port-forwarding-based-on-source/

teaser videos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Networking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: