drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could Cheat Engine Be Allowed?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Williamhawk
"Straight Flush that I Folded"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:40 am    Post subject: Could Cheat Engine Be Allowed? Reply with quote

Hii...

Now before this starts off, Cheat Engine is not a hacking app or anything of that sort.
Instead, cheat engine allows for decals to be mega sized so that they can cover your vehicle for fun Smile.

Alright, now I do understand that cheat engine can be used in negative ways like in night missions and in sim, which can be addressed, but otherwise I don't see wrong in it.
First off, night missions are very rare to come across, especially in sim.
Second off, you might be able to make a ban for the use of black or gray decals to be magnified. I don't know how it might be possible but I just hope there is a use for it.

I never use cheat engine maliciously, and I have only used it for making something like a cinematic or making my vehicle patriotic or just look funny.

Anyway, that's just my thought, what's your guy's thoughts on this whole situation.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/385153-could-cheat-engine-be-allowed/

3d product teaser
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: