drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just wanted to say thanks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bratwurst
"A Set of Mop Squeezers"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Just wanted to say thanks Reply with quote

First post - just wanted to say thanks to Dr Neau for the sweet program. I had originally downloaded Poker Tournament Manager but then saw your program reviewed on www.homepokertourney.com and decided to give it a try. Dr. Neau's is way superior - I love how customizable it is. The ability to track a league champion is great stuff.

I play in a weekly $15 buy in NLH tourney with an avg of 8 - 10 players each week. I got the software all setup for the game, even changed some of the consoles around. So I brought the laptop to the game, got everyone bought in, and then went to seat the players... bam it crashes. I was soooo bummed! We went ahead and started the tourney without it. 5 minutes later, I realized that I had never moved the program off of my thumb drive, and of course, it was in my pocket on my keychain, not in the usb port of my laptop.

Program is now on my laptop hard drive, so this wednesday night I'll finally get to use the software for real. I'm going to sign up for a subscription and make some custom consoles that I can save. Would prefer a one time license fee but I understand your concerns about sharing of the software.

Anyhow, thanks for the great program. I like the forum too - spent a good amount of time reading posts tonight. I see some of you guys play on UB - my name is Bratwurst on there as well in case any of you guys use ultimatebuddy.

-Dirk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Feedback & ideas All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: