drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what i'm missing in tournaments (deal, fair chip deal calc)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rips
"Cowboys"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: what i'm missing in tournaments (deal, fair chip deal calc) Reply with quote

we often play S&Gs, where the best 2 players make a deal. is it possible to enter the deals?

my suggestion would be a complete new function (and button). in the roster tab, the tournament admin gets a list with all remaining players sorted by their chip counts. he can easily shift all players up/down and breaks down the rest of the remaining price pool. like the "(t)" for a tie, all placements are marked with a "(d)" for deal.

could you program a fair chip deal calculator into this function? this would be a big help for large tournaments and admins will have a real option to "The Clock".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Tournaments All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: