drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions about bounties in TM

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    drneau.com Forum Index -> The v2 Bucket
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ranman
"A Set of Mop Squeezers"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Questions about bounties in TM Reply with quote

Just want to make sure my thinking is right.

Backround.

This game has a $15 buy-in. $4 goes to the TOC prize pool. $11 to the nights prize pool. This year the buy-in now includes (used to be optional) a $2 bounty on all players and I use the bounty feature in TM.

During my season I have a couple of re-buy games. The re-buy ($13) does not include another bounty and normally the player re-buying is no longer eligible to collect bounties. I have "initial only" selected in TM. Winner gets own bounty.

Questions...

1. Does TM only pay out bounties on the original buy-in? I assume Yes because of the option for "initial only"
2. Does TM deduct another bounty from the re-buy but not pay it? I hope not.
3. Does TM pay an available bounty (initial) to a re-bought player? I assume it can't differenciate, and does, but wish it didn't.

I have a feeling I will need to deactivate the bounty option for these games, re-do the prize pool info and do the bountys manually to keep payouts correct.

I've probably confused everyone but thank you for your answers and input.

Ranman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    drneau.com Forum Index -> The v2 Bucket All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: