drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Poker in the Rear - Photos!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pfapfap
"A Set of Mop Squeezers"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Poker in the Rear - Photos! Reply with quote

For those on 2+2, this is a repeat...

This month's tourney saw 29 people. Cold weather capacity is 35, but when it gets warm out I plan to build it up to 45 or so. People love money, and more poeple means mo' money. I try to play in these, but with running everything and dealing with all the stupid little questions and problems, it's a wonder I do as well as I do (usuaully finishing high up, cashing every now and again). The smoke and the drink likely have something to do with my only barely acceptable performance, but we try to ignore that.

We're in an old detached garage converted to a play room (there are side rooms and a bathroom), with an adjacent open patio area. Here are photos! These link to larger versions. A few more in the full set.

Here's how I do the league standings. Combination of position, cash, and knockouts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Stories All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: