drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I love this software!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pfapfap
"A Set of Mop Squeezers"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: I love this software! Reply with quote

So often I see all this great software for which I either have no practical application or that I would've used years ago had only things been that spiffy then. But I'm running home tournaments now and this software exists! I love the full spectum of total automation to complete customization. I've been running 18-28 person tournaments for a few months now, and people enjoy the histories and league standings, not to mention spiffy software. Only sadness is that I only used the free version for the first one, and crashed without having saved near the end of the second one, so only records from #3 on. Oh well, can't all be perfect. Smile

Anyway, I've been browsing about and y'all seem like a friendly group of folks and I like talking about poker, so you may see me from time to time. Thanks again for such wonderful software!

-p.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Stories All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: