drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1200 PLAYER TOURNAMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
centreicesports
"Ace High"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: 1200 PLAYER TOURNAMENT !!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

first of all i am sorry for not posting this in a more timely manner but family and health reasons prevented me from doing so .

We hosted, in partnership with Molsons Brewery Of Newfoundland, a 1200 player tourney fin the spring of 2006. The game began on a saturday morning at 9 am sharp and was finished, by 7 pm that evening.

I hjave to especially thank the Doc for his help, as i did run into a little technical difficulty but we ran simultaneously on two laptops in case one of them froze or had a mishap and the day went along as smooth as silk.

THe players all came along to tell how impressed they were with thte big screen and the method of seeing their names being "up on the big board"

again, thanks to the doc for his help and if anyone wants a little help in runnuing a fundraising tourney just drop me a message, i will help in any way i can

thanks,

Darryl
rastapete
Founding Father
Founding Father

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outstanding!

Is this the biggest tournament to have been managed using TM?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Home Poker Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: