drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mixed game schedule wizard

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anoamas321
"Cowboys"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: mixed game schedule wizard Reply with quote

it would be really good if in a feature release there would be a schedule wizard for any mixed game. i think it could work something like this, you tell it the list of games(and weahter limit,NL,PL), and also wether its has no ante, small ante(bout 10%sm) normal ante(bout 25%sm or 15%bring in) or large ante(bout 33sm or 25% bring in) as well as if the game is played with blinds, or a bring in, and then the wizard can create the rest it generates the large blind then works out whats needed for each game.this would also mean that the ante's function would be fixed, because currently when i run my games i basicly have to enter manual antes, because the values it generates are no good.

it would be nice to also if there was on option play a full set of games at the same 'level' before blinds go up e.g. a S.H.O.E game would look like

stud 5-20
holdem 10/20
omaha 10/20
stud 8 5-20
stud 10-40
holdem 20/40
omaha 20/40
stud 8 10-40
etc.
or something similer.

also for there to an option to 'blance' fixed limit and NL games by mutilpying the fixed limit by a factor(1.5-2.5) e.g. a mixed holdem game would look like this

fixed 20/40 40/80
NL 10/20
fixed 30/60 60/120
NL 15/30
etc.
or something similer

one last thing that would be really good is that if it could suggest the chip set based on the total chips in play/number of players. e.g. i use 3 chips sets((5,10,20,50,100),(5,10,50,100,500),(5,25,100,250,1000)) based on how many players and it to choose when best to change it

[/code]
drneau
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: mixed game schedule wizard Reply with quote

anoamas321 wrote:
i basicly have to enter manual antes, because the values it generates are no good.

False. After you generate your schedule, you can select all levels and use the modification wizard to set all antes to any fraction of any other bet.

You don't have to do it manually.
http://home.comcast.net/~jneau
anoamas321
"Cowboys"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yh but say i set them to 20% of the sm, i then have to manuly round most the numbers to the nearest 5(since thats the smallest chip i use)
drneau
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So maybe what needs to be added to the modification wizard is a "re-round to chip case" function?
http://home.comcast.net/~jneau
anoamas321
"Cowboys"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would be good, ok but what about everthing else i said

enering the list of game once and it generating the scedule repating that list of games

playing all the games in the liat at the same 'level' before the blinds going up
TyraNoah
"Ace High"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re-round chip face function. there's no way that should miss. It changes a lot of things
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Betting Schedules All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: