drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OMG License key for V2!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    drneau.com Forum Index -> The v2 Bucket
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calendyr
"Miracle Flush"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: OMG License key for V2! Reply with quote

I received an email some time ago saying my V2 will expire in 2 months and that the payment plan was cancelled on Paypal. I did not make anything of it, I am happy to upgrade to V3.

Now my problem is that I get at work to prepare the tournament, come here to get the latest key and it's not available? I am totally screwed for tonight! I hope to can fix my problem before the tournament starts in 90 minutes. I paid to use the damn software and am really pissed off to be cut out like that.
jalsing
"Cowboys"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least you received an email..I'm in the same boat, very surprised and frustrated.
Calendyr
"Miracle Flush"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the email I received:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I’m moving away from the subscription system and to a straight-up pay as you go system.

The licensing available in v3 gives me a *lot* more control over the license capabilities and terms…mainly the ability to provide user-based licenses that expire on a specific date. Unfortunately, that doesn’t mesh well with the “subscription” system since the auto-payment is made on the day your license expires.

So, I’m going through the process of terminating all subscriptions and asking people who want to continue using the software to convert to the new payment model when it’s time.

I’m emailing you because your current service expires sometime after the end of May. The list below should include your last name and the date to which your service is good:

Baker: June 12th, 2009

Beck: June 21st, 2009

Coyne: July 19th, 2009

Crispin: June 24th, 2009

Culp: June 15th, 2009

Darmanin: July 17th, 2010

Dicken: November 17th, 2009

Domines: June 21st, 2009

Eyman: June 27th, 2009

Frye: June 20th, 2009

Galloway: June 13th, 2009

Gauthier: July 5th, 2009

Guidi: June 19th, 2009

Hayes: February 14th, 2010

Hetherton: June 18th, 2009

Koffee/Berry: July 1st, 2009

Jaramillo: June 27th, 2009

Moore: March 12th, 2010

Muchard: January 14th, 2010

Olivias: June 17th, 2009

Pace: June 14th, 2009

Pedersen: June 24th, 2009

Pleming: December 13th, 2009

Prendergrast: June 16th, 2009

Rybinki: June 20th, 2009

Sayabalian: October 22nd, 2009

Simonsen: January 17th, 2010

Singer: July 6th, 2009

Smith: January 14th, 2010

Sunter: July 20th, 2009

Thibeau: June 19th, 2009

Tracey: June 22nd, 2009

Turner: June 23rd, 2009

Vavro (Tropicana): April 4th, 2010

Zumwalt: June 15th, 2009

“xjosh”: June 23rd, 2009

Assuming you need a license beyond that point, contact me and we’ll get you the appropriate v2/v3 license.

Sometime before your service ends, I’ll need you to sign up for service again (since the subscriptions are cancelled). Here’s how you do that, assuming you want to continue using the software:

- Sign up for the appropriate license here: http://drneau.com/downloadAndLicensing.htm

- When you sign up, let me know if you need v2 keys, v3 keys or both

- If you need v3 keys, please also include the host id(s) that need licenses

- The new license end will be calculated using the end date of your last subscription term

Note on the new license terms: You’ll see that the *quarterly* rate has gone up…but the *annual* rate is the same. I’m charging a bit more for the quarterly rate just do to the time it takes me to process a transaction.

Note to those still on v2:

My plan is to only provide v2 passwords through the end of 2009, so if you plan on continuing to use the software, you might consider migrating soon. There are migration utilities in v3 to bring over v2 tournaments and player databases if you need them.

Thanks for being a customer, and I hope you stick around! There’s still a LOT of cool stuff to come in v3.
Calendyr
"Miracle Flush"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a licence key at the bottom of the message. I think you will need to email doc for the one good for you. Thank you for replying it made me go back to that message and read it again. I over reacted, the info was there (just very far in the message and I probably read very quickly the first time around). Sorry for the outburst, I really panicked when TM would not boot and there was not license on the forum.

Ok gotta run, I am almost and hour behind with all this extra stuff, I installed 2 other tournament timers in case I could not get TM to run.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    drneau.com Forum Index -> The v2 Bucket All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: