drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beta so far

Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Development and Release News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
csmith
Founding Father
Founding Father

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Beta so far Reply with quote

1. Created three tables using Multi-Table feature. Could not go back and rename them.
2. Selecting "Select a Random Seat from this Table" button returns an error
3. What does the "clock" checkbox do in the table list?
4. Using Betting Schedule Wizard - Auto Chip-up not working?
5. Bounty only type of "side pot"
drneau
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Beta so far Reply with quote

csmith wrote:
1. Created three tables using Multi-Table feature. Could not go back and rename them.
2. Selecting "Select a Random Seat from this Table" button returns an error
3. What does the "clock" checkbox do in the table list?
4. Using Betting Schedule Wizard - Auto Chip-up not working?
5. Bounty only type of "side pot"

Looks like you're using the "Traditional-Standard" wizard. Unfortunately, I forgot to comment that wizard out of the beta. It shouldn't be available.

For now, please work with the "Traditional-Simple" wizard (which, of course, isn't the default...)

So, to your points above:
1 - Can't rename - Let me know if you are seeing that somewhere other than in the Traditional-Standard wizard
2 - Select random - Let me know if you are seeing that somewhere other than in the Traditional-Standard wizard
3 - Clock?? - That is going to represent the tables from which the clock is easily accessible. This will really only matter in random seating scenarios. You'll be able to identify people (usually yourself) as "clock" people and the app will do random seating in a way to ensure that at least one of the "clock" people is sitting near the clock. Make sense? I'm also thinking about ways to identify certain people as "game experts" and have the seating done in a way to, if you want, ensure that the game experts are spread around. For instance, when we hosted our first HORSE game, I tried to make sure we had at least one person at each table who knew how to do the dealing the right way.
4 - Auto chip not working? I'll look into that one. Where are you expecting this to work that you aren't seeing it?
5 - Bounty - Let me know if you are seeing that somewhere other than in the Traditional-Standard wizard
http://home.comcast.net/~jneau
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Development and Release News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: