drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Remote control

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    drneau.com Forum Index -> The v2 Bucket
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calendyr
"Miracle Flush"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Remote control Reply with quote

I hope there is a way to do this and one of you is already doing it ...

What I would like to be able to do is use some kind of remote control to eliminate players from TM.

Right now I use the manual elimination. So I have to right click on the presentation screen, select "Remaining Players" and type the new number of players left.

What I would like to do is have a remote of some kind, I know some are available for PCs, press a button and TM would deduct one from the number of players left... any way to do this?
Altimate_One
"Cowboys"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds very interesting.

Are you saying that you dont add players into the database? You just tell the app that there are like 20 players for payout purposes. I actually add the players names and actually eliminate a player and tell the app who eliminated that player. So I am interested to hear the feedback as I have never used the TM the way you are speaking of.
Calendyr
"Miracle Flush"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I only use TM for managing blinds and showing remaining players.

I calculate the payouts using a separate application and do the same for league scoring.

I tried using TM for calculating payouts but with the league deduction and our championship deduction TM wasn't calculating the correct amounts for payouts. It was probably my fault, but I decided to switch back to the method I was using before and that works flawlessly.

So basically what I do is this: When the registration is completed. I tell TM how many players are in the tournament. When I do the addon I tell TM how many addons we had. And I deduct players when I close tables.

My TM screen shows Blinds, timer, next pause, next blind level, current time, chip values, registered players, remaining players, average stack and a scrolling message at the bottom with club rules.

Best software I have used even though there are some things I would like it to do that it doesn't do. I hope in V3 I will get a few more goodies I will use Wink

The database I use was programmed specifically for the club and generates daily tournaments details, league scores and player strenght. You can have a look at my website at www.pokerrosemont.com It's in French but you could use a translation tool to view it in english.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    drneau.com Forum Index -> The v2 Bucket All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: