drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Twice in a row same Problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
th3ceo
"Ace High"

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Twice in a row same Problem Reply with quote

This happened this morning when was going to review the points from last night game and happened the tournament before.

Operation leaves event log in an invalid state: Trying to eliminate PLAYER_NAME, but they aren't an active player.:
PLAYER_NAME eliminated.

When I was running the tournament everything was fine, eliminations, re-buys, blinds, and finish the tournament fine, I save the tournament and update the league.

Please help, I don't want that happened again
Dix
"Royal Flush - No Hat"

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had the same thing happen a couple times.... what happens is that in the log the last elimination and the tournament end at the exact same time and the app gets confused.

The work-around I'm using for the time being...

Answer "NO" to the pop-up dialog that asks if you wish to end the touney when you are eliminating the 2nd place player... then after that try to eliminate the winner and you will get the same dialog and then answer "YES"... this saves the end of tourney a few seconds after the elimination and everything will load fine next time around.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Feedback & ideas All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: