drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A couple of questions from a new user...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    drneau.com Forum Index -> The v2 Bucket
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rio Rodent
"Cowboys"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:33 am    Post subject: A couple of questions from a new user... Reply with quote

I just started dabbling with Tournament Manager and will be trying it out for our home game this Sunday, so far I like what I see. Very Happy

Can anyone help with a couple queeries...

1. I have the software installed on a USB memory stick thing... when running on my desktop the money fields display as '£' (UK pound symbol), which is good as I'm in the UK! However when I run it on my laptop the money fields display the '$' symbol.

I have checked the obvious regional settings on the laptop... all set to English (UK)... any other suggestions?

2. The other question relates to the text displayed on the chip symbols. As you can see from this image - www.pokerstuff.me.uk/images/TM1000chip.jpg - the '1000' displays in all black, as opposed to white with black outline, which makes it very hard to read.

edit - OK, #2 is now not so much a question as an 'improvement' request... I have just realised that the fill colour of the text is the same as the secondary colour of the chip (all my others are white).

Therefore my suggestion is that the text is always 'white with balck border', I think it would be easier to read even on a white chip. - end of edit

Thanks in advance,
Alan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    drneau.com Forum Index -> The v2 Bucket All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: