drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chip Designer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Development and Release News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaxPower
Founding Father
Founding Father

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Chip Designer Reply with quote

Doc,

When I create a new chip case, I assume I'm supposed to hit "NEW" and then start designing. But when I'm done, the chip doesn't show up unless I exit the desiner, and then go back in.

And then - all I get in the chip Preview window is a text listing of the chips - not the pretty pics I say in the sticky.

While I'm at it - in the chip distribution planner, it doesn't seem that the value per player of qty per player is active. Is this correct?

Max
There, there be monsters! Oh - and if all of this is covered somewhere else, just let me know, then delete this posting. I'm losing my memory - I think.
Seitz333
"Cowboys"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have noticed several things do not work/change unless I close the app then reopen.

Chuck
drneau
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Chip Designer Reply with quote

MaxPower wrote:
Doc,

When I create a new chip case, I assume I'm supposed to hit "NEW" and then start designing. But when I'm done, the chip doesn't show up unless I exit the desiner, and then go back in.

And then - all I get in the chip Preview window is a text listing of the chips - not the pretty pics I say in the sticky.

While I'm at it - in the chip distribution planner, it doesn't seem that the value per player of qty per player is active. Is this correct?

Max
There, there be monsters! Oh - and if all of this is covered somewhere else, just let me know, then delete this posting. I'm losing my memory - I think.

Need elaboration here...seems to work ok for me.
http://home.comcast.net/~jneau
MaxPower
Founding Father
Founding Father

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try and shoot you some screen shots and step-by-steps...

Max
Ranman
"A Set of Mop Squeezers"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed this in the chip case designer as well.

If it's a new case or if I'm adding a chip(s) to a case, when I hit new it asks for the name of the new chip. I enter it and hit OK but it does not appear in the chip definitions window. I have to hit "apply" which takes me out of the design window to the available chip cases page where I hve to highlite the case and hit design which takes me back to the design page and the chip is now visible.

I haven't had it happen in the other component designers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Development and Release News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: