drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum Clean-up and More Suggestions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rewind
"Miracle Flush"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Forum Clean-up and More Suggestions Reply with quote

I was looking over the suggestions in the Enhancement Ideas (New) section and it looks like a good deal of them are implemented and need to be moved into the implemented area.

And it has just recently dawned on me that the suggestions are dropping off rapidly. I know there are some big ones still out there (control from the client, control from a Palm or Pocket PC, a button that orders pizza with Shana Hiatt as the delivery person, etc.) but for the most part, I think we all are generally happy with what we have.

So first let me congradulate the good Doc on an amazing program as it stands. As soon as I can win another game, I'll be sending a few more bucks your way.

Second, because TM is frickin amazing and we want it to stay the leader of quality poker software, we need to start making more suggestions so TM can dominate the market.

So, does anyone have any bright ideas?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Feedback & ideas All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: