drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rake total.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    drneau.com Forum Index -> The v2 Bucket
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolvie1079
"Ace High"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Rake total. Reply with quote

Any chance that a rake total could be added to the league summary?

Let me explain my personal reason for this.
We play 4-6 games a week spread over 2 nights, low buy-in ($5), and the regular players toss in an extra $1 for table upkeep and such (first one is going to be an upgrade of the cloth, I made a poor decision on it, so it needs to be replaced).

In my case it would be nice to have the software keep track of how much is in the "Table pool" so players know how close to an upgrade we are based on what they have expressed is the priority (cloth upgrade, slide under cup holders, chip racks, a second table, etc).

I already have the $6(5+1) buy-in option set, and although it would not be hard for me to just toss the money in a jar, and keep a tally on a label or something, it would be easier/faster to just export it as part of the league html and post it for all to see.

There you are, my contribution to the "I'm lazy and want the program to do it for me" feature request list.
drneau
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added to enhancement list.
http://home.comcast.net/~jneau
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    drneau.com Forum Index -> The v2 Bucket All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: