drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your Favorite WSOP Quotes....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dix
"Royal Flush - No Hat"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Your Favorite WSOP Quotes.... Reply with quote

Quote:
He can't even spell poker
Philie "Wah-Wah" Hellmuth when his A-K got sucked out on by a K-J.

Quote:
SAVE YOUR MONEY PHIL!!!!
Jennifer Tilly while on break from the Ladies' Event shouting instructions to her boyfriend Phil "Unibomber" Laak during his heads-up final table battle with Jonny Chan in the $2500 Pot-Limit Hold'Em event. This as Phil was taking money out of his pocket after Chan told him that he would have shown Phil his hand for $4 after Laak had mucked his hand giving Chan the pot.

Quote:
How can I fold this hand?... I can't fold... I folded the last hand... and I'm sick about it.
Phil "Unibomber" Laak about to go all-in and go broke in the $2500 Pot-Limit Hold'Em event giving Jonny Chan his 10th WSOP bracelet.

From '04....
Quote:
Give a little bit.... give a little bit of your chips to me.
Sung to the tune of Supertramp's "Give a Little Bit" by Marcel Luske. Very Happy

Quote:
[B] Thanks for busting me Mike.
Greg Raymer to Mike Matusow after doubling through him on a classic "Matusow Meltdown" play after Matusow had been taunting Raymer repeatedly that he (Matusow) would bust him (Raymer).
rastapete
Founding Father
Founding Father

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I love pokah. Pokah is nice." - Chau Giang in the midst of a terrific Heads-up battle with Robert Williamson III in a 2004 Omaha tournament.

"That's why they call it no limit, baby!" - Scotty Nguyen, showing his 8-3 after his pre-flop all-in bluff was not called by his opponent (while opponent was deliberating, Scotty truthfully told him that he had a "blackjack" hand. He just didn't mention that he'd be doubling down).

Both of these are much better in the original, accented English.

"Mr. Luske, Europe is on the phone for you." - Binion's hostess to Marcel Luske in the middle of play during last year's Main Event.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Potpourri All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: