drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    drneau.com Forum Index -> The v2 Bucket
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: How do I.... Reply with quote

First off, AWESOME SOFTWARE!!!! Would pay a small monthly fee to use your product...

We run a tourney/league every other week

The buy-in is $20+$5+$1

Twenty dollars goes into the nights pot and is paid out 50%/30%/20%

We want to take the $5 and put it into a pot that grows over the "entire season" and will be awarded to the person with the most points at the end of the season.

The $1 will be thrown into a seperate pot and be awarded to anyone who hits a straigth flush(holding two card)(25% of pot) and a royal flush will pay 100%.

Is there anyway to have this inforamtion displayed or tracked by your software?
JBWilkins
"Twos full of Threes"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you just wanted to display the $ amounts adn descriptions ....then you probably could create a custom console with that as a label and update each time before the tourney........I don't know about tracking, or automating the updating though....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    drneau.com Forum Index -> The v2 Bucket All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: