drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chip Denominations and Quantity?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Chip Cases, Chip Designs and Chip Distribution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Williamhawk
"Straight Flush that I Folded"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:51 am    Post subject: Chip Denominations and Quantity? Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm going to put together my own set of chips. I ordered a few chips from a few different sets, and I've decided on one set that I really like.

Aside from your standard "poker night," I'd also like to organize a multi-table tournament twice a year. I'm pretty sure I could fill two tables of nine players or three tables of just under that. I think I've got my chip denominations and quantity figured out, but I thought I'd ask for an opinion anyway: 300 x White $1, 200 x Red $5, 200 x Blue $10

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://www.cardschat.com/f57/chip-denominations-quantity-154568/

marketing campaign example
zorges01
"Ace High"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Chip Cases, Chip Designs and Chip Distribution All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: