drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vugraph Player Database

Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Rosters & Player Databases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Williamhawk
"Straight Flush that I Folded"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:52 am    Post subject: Vugraph Player Database Reply with quote

Hi all,

I think it would be nice if the player profiles for players on Vugraph could have more information than they do now. I'm hoping that I can find someone (or ones) to work on creating a database of expert players (the ones we see often on Vugraph) with pictures and information about the players. I'm pretty sure we can persuade BBO to create links to the database and to help with database format as well, so that the information would appear in the players' profiles whenever they were on Vugraph. I also hope that we could have more information than a player can now put into the BBO profile, which has a pretty small limit on the number of characters.

If you'd be interested in helping with this, please respond. I think we need a person to work on database design and to supervise things and also some people to work on player information for players from different countries. If you have other ideas about what you'd like to see in Vugraph players' profiles, or anything else reasonably related to this concept, please respond also.

For more details:

industrial robotics marketing examples
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Rosters & Player Databases All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: