drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Roll Championship Using Money Raked from Tournaments

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Commish
"Ace High"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:24 pm    Post subject: Free Roll Championship Using Money Raked from Tournaments Reply with quote

In our league, we rake $10 from each buy-in at each tournament that will be used for a free-roll championship tournament at the end of the season for the players finishing in the top ten in points. This Championship tournament prize pool will consist of $10 collected from each of the buy-ins over the course of the year. How do I set this up in Dr Neau? I've set up a chip purchase option that cost the player $0, but how do I get Dr Neau to automatically calculate the prize pool for this tournament based on the league rake?

Thank you
drneau
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you add the tournaments to the league, the league prize pool is automatically calculated in the "League Cash Flow" or whatever I call it.

For the championship tournament, you just need to go into the tournament cash flow and set the "Added to Prize Pool" value (again, "or whatever I call it") to be equal to that amount. That will increase the tournament's prize pool from $0 to an amount equal to the league prize pool.
http://home.comcast.net/~jneau
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Leagues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: